• 4 viennoise bread
• 120 gms mayonnaise, or as needed
• 150 gms surimi (crabmeat)
• 4 slices cheddar cheese
• 1 large tomato, sliced
• 1 cucumber, sliced
• 1 avocado peeled and sliced
• 4 lettuce leaves
• salt and black pepper to taste
• Slice the bread in half lengthwise.
• Spread mayonnaise on the both half of the bread.
• Fill the bottom of bread with lettuce leave & then crab surimi.
• Cover the surimi with slices of cheddar cheese, then layer with the tomato slices, cucumber & top avocado slices.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Wear gloves always while handling food.
• Clean and sanitize the food contact surfaces before starting preparation.
• Keep the ingredients chilled and reduce the time outside the chiller.
Mayonnaise, Cheddar Cheese
Chilled 1 – 4 Degree C