• 150 gms. Boiled veg(carrot, corn, beans)
• 50 gms c. finely minced onion
• 50 gms. finely chopped red pepper
• 15 ml lemon juice
• 75 gms cream cheese
• 150 gms Mayonnaise
• Salt & pepper to taste
• 8 slice breads
• Mix together all the vegetables in a bowl & keep aside.
• In a separate bowl, Mix cream cheese with just enough mayonnaise to give it a good spreading consistency.
• Add salt, red pepper & lemon juice, and mix well.
• Then add the vegetables to mayonnaise mixture.
• Spread the mixture evenly on slice bread & cover with other slice, press thoroughly.
• Cut in to half triangles & serve.
• Wear gloves always while handling food
• Clean and sanitize the food contact surfaces before starting preparation
• Keep the ingredients chilled and reduce the time outside the chiller